Areas of Study Schedule A Visit Virtual Tour Request Info Apply Now

Change of Student Address

Students who are currently enrolled at Washburn University need to have accurate address information on file in order to receive timely mailings of important student information such as billing statements and commencement instructions. If you need to change your mailing address, please choose one of the following options.

Changing your address via MyWashburn

The easiest way to change your address is through your MyWashburn account, following these steps:

  1. Log in to MyWashburn
  2. Select the Student Academics Tab
  3. Select "Update your address information" under University Registrar Links

Changing your address via mail, email, or fax

You may also change your address by using the Change of Student Address form. Print and complete the form (below) and either fax it or mail it to the University Registrar’s Office (see below for contact information). You may also scan the form in to a computer and email it to the University Registrar’s Office.

Change of Student Address form (PDF)

University Registrar's Office
Washburn University
1700 SW College Avenue
Topeka, KS 66621

FAX: (785) 670-1104

Phone: (785) 670-1074

Washburn University Tech Logo
Washburn University School Of Law

Washburn University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or marital or parental status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Dr. Pamela Foster, Equal Opportunity Director/Title IX Coordinator, Washburn University, 1700 SW College Ave, Topeka, Kansas 66621, 785.670.1509,

Kansas Degree Stats
back to top button