WU-View: The Online Payment Portal
WU-View is Washburn University’s online Business Office. WU-View is available 24/7/365 (except for scheduled maintenance and upgrades) from anywhere in the world. In WU-View you can:
View Current Account Status
- By going to Account Activity and selecting the term from the drop-down menu, it is possible to view all transactions on the student account for that term.
- Electronic bills are periodically generated and available for viewing and/or printing. Go to eStatements and select the statement to view.
- Electronic payments can be made from a bank account (webcheck or signature debit card bearing a Visa or Mastercard logo) or a credit card. View the Credit Card Policy for more information regarding online payments. On the Payment menu, go to Account Payment.
Set up a Payment Plan
- A term-based payment plan allows term charges to be spread out over three or four payments, as well an option for setting up automatic payments from a bank account (webcheck or signature debit card) or credit card (convenience fees will apply). Go to the Payment Plans menu to see all plans currently available.
Set up Direct Deposit
- Refunds to the student account can be automatically deposited to a bank account, avoiding the need to stand in a line to pick up a check. Go to the eRefunds menu to set up a direct deposit account.
Authorize others to view your account
- Students can grant permission for parents and others to view their account information, set up payment plans on behalf of the student, and pay the student’s bill. The Business Office uses this authorization to satisfy the FERPA requirement for student permission to discuss account questions with persons other than the student. On the My Account menu, go to Authorized Users to set up or change an authorized user.
Save Payment Information
- Students and Authorized Users can save payment information for ease of later use. On the My Account menu, go to Payment Methods to set up or change payment information.
- "Current Students" includes any person who has enrolled in a class within the past two years.
- "Everyone Else" includes authorized users and former students (away for more than two years) who no longer have MyWashburn access.
- Authorized users are assigned a PIN when the student requests their access in WU-View using a valid email address.
- Former student login requires the Washburn ID and assigned PIN (please be sure to capitalize the "W"). A PIN can be obtained by contacting the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 785-670-2033.