Payments on Student Accounts
Washburn University offers several options for the payment of student account balances:
- Log in to IBOD to pay by electronic check or credit card. Debit cards may not be used for online payments.
- Payments may be made at one of the cashier windows in the Business Office in room 205 Morgan Hall. There also is a dropbox next to the door of the Business Office for after-hours payments.
- Payments may be mailed to the Business Office (1700 SW College Ave., Topeka KS 66621). Please be sure to include the student’s Washburn Identification Number (WIN).
- Credit card payments may be made by calling the Business Office (785-670-1156).
By ACH or Wire Transfer
- Payments may be sent directly to our bank account using these instructions. Please contact the Business Office and alert us to the incoming payment so that the correct student account will be credited.
Accepted payment methods include cash, checks (paper or electronic), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please note that transaction limits restrict the amount paid using a debit card.
A $30.00 fee will be charged to student accounts in the case of checks returned for non-payment.