Payments on Student Accounts
Washburn University offers several options for the payment of student account balances:
- Log in to WU-View to pay by electronic check, signature debit card or credit card, or to set up a payment plan for the current term. Debit cards can only be used for online payments if a Visa or Mastercard logo is on the front of the card. Payments made with credit cards will be charged a 2.75% convenience fee ($3.00 minimum). View the Credit Card Policy for more information regarding online payments.
- Payments may be made at one of the cashier windows in Morgan 103. Accepted payment methods include cash, checks (made payable to Washburn University), money orders, or PIN-based debit cards. Credit card payments must be made online. View the Credit Card Policy for more information regarding online payments.
- Payments may be mailed to the Business Office (1700 SW College Ave., Topeka KS 66621). Please be sure to include the student’s name and Washburn Identification Number (WIN).
By Wire Transfer
- Wire transfers from U.S. banks only may be sent directly to our bank account using these instructions. Please contact the Business Office at email@example.com and alert us to the incoming payment so that the correct student account will be credited.
- Wire transfers from banks outside of the U.S. must be sent to Washburn via Flywire. Washburn has partnered with Flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to streamline the tuition payment process and to assist us in ensuring all payments are received with the information we need for each student. International students can go to washburn.flywire.com to begin the payment process, to learn more about Flywire, or to find international support 24/7. A Washburn ID (i.e., your WIN number) is required when using Flywire.
Accepted payment methods include cash, checks (paper or electronic, made payable to Washburn University), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please note that transaction limits restrict the amount paid using a debit card.
A $30.00 fee will be charged to student accounts in the case of checks returned for non-payment.