How to apply
Eligibility requirements for the PTA program:
- Apply to Washburn University if you are not currently enrolled at Washburn University.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted directly to the PTA program.
- If you are currently enrolled at Washburn, go to my.washburn.edu to print your transcript and submit.
- If not currently enrolled at Washburn, submit official transcripts to the PTA Program, from ALL colleges and universities attended. A copy will be made and the original will be sent to Washburn University’s Admissions Office.
- If you have less than twelve hours of college at the time of application, submit both a high school transcript and a college transcript to the PTA Program.
- The minimum cumulative GPA (grade point average) criteria for admissions consideration is 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Apply to the PTA program by submitting a complete application packet by mail. Emailed or faxed applications will not be accepted. Further instructions are provided in the application packet.
Submit your completed PTA application to:
Physical Therapist Assistant Program Admissions
1700 SW College Avenue
Topeka, KS 66621
NOTE: You must first be accepted to Washburn University before applying to the PTA program.
Completed applications must be received by February 1 for the next fall semester. Acceptance to Washburn University does not constitute acceptance to the PTA program.