- "My Graphic Novela"
(excerpt). seveneightfive, April 2009.
- "Being Fired" and
"from the Index to the Manager's Manual." seveneightfive Poetry
Review Anthology, April 2009.
- "Working Drive-Thru"
and "Small Fry." Coal City Review 26 (spring 2009).
- "Fragile Poems." Rev. of Museum
of Accidents by Rachel Zucker, seveneightfive December 2009.
- Indian Trains by Erika
T. Wurth, seveneightfive September 2009.
- American Hybrid: A Norton
Anthology of New Poetry, Cole Swenson and David St. John,
eds. seveneightfive June 2009.
- "There is No Time for
Poetry." Rev. of Rising, Falling Hovering by C.D. Wright,
seveneightfive January 2009.
- Poetry reading with Kevin Rabas,
Lazilo's Coffeehouse, Topeka, December 2009
- Host, WU Creative Writing Faculty
Reading, September 2009
- workshop leader, seveneightfive
Writer's Workshop, Topeka, June 2009
- "Mini-College," The
University of Kansas, June 2009 (with Brian Daldorph)
- Poetry reading, seveneight five
Poetry Review, Topeka, April 2009
- "The Victorian Garden: How
20th Century Women Poets Reclaim Metaphors of the Garden for Empowerment
and Agency," The Garden: Washburn Faculty Colloquium, fall 2008
- Interview with Kevin Rabas, Flint
Hills Review #13, 2008
- Co-managing editor, Woodley Press