Phyllis E. Berry
Associate professor, criminal justice and legal studies
- "Mediation vs. Arrest Approaches to Domestic Assault: Policy Implications for Addressing Domestic Abuse Among Under-Educated and Jobless Offenders." American Journal of Criminal Justice 33(2) 2008.
- "Parental Controls and Gun Possession by Juveniles: Stopping Youth Gun Violence Before it Begins." Professional Issues in Criminal Justice 3(3) 2008.
- "Techniques of Deritualization and the Restructuring of Papuan Society into an Indonesian Province," American Association of Behavioral and Social Sciences Meeting, Las Vegas, Nev., February 2011
- "Trip to Papua, Indonesia," International House, fall 2008 and Washburn Walkers, April 2009
- "Ritual, Collective Identity and the Modern State: Indonesia and the Reconstruction of Papuan Society," American Association of Behavioral and Social Sciences Meeting, Las Vegas, Nev., February 2009
- Foster care review board, Courth Appointed Special Advocates, Shawnee County