Professor and chairman, criminal justice and legal studies
- Probation, Parole and Community-based Corrections: Supervision, Treatment and Evidence-based Practices. Blacklick, Ohio: McGraw-Hill College (2012) (with J. Smykla)
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice: Theory and Practice (2nd ed.). Boca Raton, Fla.: CRC Press (2010) (with C. Roberson).
- "The Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences Academic Certification Process," Academy of Criminal Justice Science Conference, Toronto, Ontario, March 2011
Office and appointments
- Chairman, academic certification committee, Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Study of offender recidivism rates at Lansing, Kan., prison, The Donnelly College Education Program
- Lead faculty, Scotland Comparative Justice Study Abroad Program