A variety of group exercise classes are offered free of charge to all SRWC members. Class offerings are designed so you can work at your own intensity level. Schedules are available both below and in the SRWC.
Individuals interested in becoming a group exercise instructor at the SRWC can apply by completing a Group Exercise Instructor application on our Employment Opportunities page.
Group Exercise schedule for: January 16th - February 16th
- Participants can sign-in no more than one hour prior to each class.
- Each class has a limited number of spots available for call-ins. Call-in spots are shaded on the group exercise sign-in sheets. Reference the specific class sign-in sheets for details.
- Individuals must completely fill out a sign-in sheet for each class (this includes call-ins). Example: Participants wanting to participate in back-to-back classes must sign-in for both classes.
- Individuals cannot reserve spots for other class participants.
- Individuals signing the back of the sign-in sheet will be allowed to participate in the class in the event of a cancellation or no-show. Signing the back of the sign-in sheet does not guarantee a spot in the class.
Class Policies and Procedures
- Due to limited class sizes, it is recommended that participants arrive for class on time. Participants not present at the start of class may lose their spot.
- Participants may enter an open class until 10 minutes after start time. After ten minutes, class entry is upon the instructor’s discretion.
- Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times. No open-toed shoes or sandals allowed. SRWC management reserves the right to determine what is considered proper athletic attire.
- Equipment should be cleaned and returned to its designated place after use.
- Equipment is to be used for intended purposes only.
- No food or drink, other than water, allowed in the multi-purpose room.
- Book bags, personal bags and coats may be stored in the SRWC locker rooms.
- Instructors reserve the right to cancel classes with participation levels of 2 or less.
- Class times may vary during breaks and interims. Please check at the SRWC front desk for modified scheduling information.
- Class times are subject to change.