Program effectiveness data for the most recent periods are presented below.
- Annual completion rate: 70.8% (2016) with 17 out of 24 students graduated.
- Five-year average credentialing examination pass rate through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists: 96% (2012-2016) with 93 out of 97 passing on first attempt.
- Five-year average job placement rate: 97.4% (2012-2016) which was 38 out of 39 graduates seeking employment.
Job Placement Rate is defined as the number of graduates employed in a radiology-related field within 6 months of graduation compared to the number of graduates actively seeking employment in the radiologic sciences. Full-time, part-time, PRN status, etc. are all considered "employed".
The JRCERT has defined "not actively seeking employment" as:
- Graduate fails to communicate with program officials regarding employment status after multiple attempts OR
- Graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation OR
- Graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours OR
- Graduate is on active military duty OR
- Graduate is continuing education.
The above listed program effectiveness data is also accessible through the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology’s website. Go to http://www.jrcert.org/ and look for “Students” heading, then select “For a report of JRCERT program performance measures, click here”.