What you need to apply:
- Completed online graduate degree seeking application to Washburn University (if not already enrolled at Washburn University).
- Completed application to the Washburn University School of Nursing.
- Three (3) Applicant Reference Statements from current or past employers, faculty, or professional peers.
- Official transcripts of your BSN and MSN.
- Graduate Statistics course transcript (within the last 10 years) with a grade of “B” or better.
- Copy of evidence of current licensure in the state of Kansas as a registered nurse and APRN.
- Evidence of National certification by ANCC or AANP.
- Current resume.
- A money order for $60.00, payable to Washburn University School of Nursing as a nonrefundable application fee.
Please include all of the above materials in one large envelope.
School of Nursing
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621
If you are not a resident of Kansas, contact Dr. Monica Scheibmeir at 785 670-1525 or email@example.com.
After your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by the School of Nursing to schedule an interview and perform an in-person written assignment.