- Academic History
Undergraduate -- Washburn University
Graduate (Law School) -- Washburn University
B.A. '73; Secondary Teaching Certification
Licensed Kansas Attorney (since 1980)
- Scholarly Interests/Activities
- Professional ethics for attorneys and paralegals; teaching techniques and innovations; use of technology to enhance on-line teaching; certification of paralegals.
- Service Interests/Activities
- Investigator for the Kansas Bar Association's Ethics Grievance Committee.
- Career Accomplishments
- Legal Studies Program Director, 1990 - 2011.
Office, Legal & Technology Chairperson, 1997 - 2000.
Promotion to Professor, 2008.