For most operational questions, please refer to the Regulations and Procedures
1. Purpose. This statement sets forth policies regarding the use of the University name and those distinctive letters, words, phrases, logos, or symbols (marks) used to distinguish the University from other organizations.
2. Establishment of Regulations. The University Administration shall establish regulations and procedures for a program for licensing the use of the University marks consistent with Board policies, applicable laws and regulations, and fair and equitable practices.
3. Licensing Program Design. The licensing program shall be designed to:
4. Licensing Program Management. The University shall contract with a marketing company specializing in the collegiate marketplace to manage the daily administrative activities.
5. Use Restriction. The licensing regulations shall require the names and marks of the University be used only on products of such a nature as to reflect positively on the image of the University. Examples of impermissible use of the names and marks of the University include, but are not limited to: