Vacancy - Chemistry Lecturer
(Recruitment Number 1560214)
Washburn University's Department of Chemistry invites applications for the position of Lecturer beginning August 2014. This position is a 9 month, non-tenure track, one-year, non-renewable appointment.
- Master of Science Degree in Chemistry
- University and/or College teaching experience
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Experience teaching survey University or College chemistry courses
- Teach freshmen chemistry laboratories
- Teach survey courses and lab in Forensic Chemical Science
- Teach ACS survey chemistry course
- Maintain office hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Application review will begin March 24 and continue until the position is filled. Send application letter, vita, copies of transcripts, and names/addresses/phone numbers of 3 references to: Joyce Hutchins, Washburn University, Department of Chemistry, 1700 SW. College Ave., Topeka, KS. 66621 (do not send additional materials until requested). For questions, Joyce Hutchins may be contacted at: 785-670-2270, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background check prior to hire. To enrich education through diversity, Washburn University is an EOE. Candidates from under-represented groups are encouraged to apply. www.washburn.edu.