Services Provided to Faculty, Staff and Administrators
- Individual consultation on grant proposals.
- Training, workshops and literature pertaining to grant funding, writing, development and administration.
- Analysis and interpretation of compliance related issues, rules and regulations.
- Grant funding research.
- Grant resource library.
- Grant preparation assistance, including:
- Time analysis for application preparation.
- Narrative and proposal development.
- Budget preparation and review.
- Editing and review.
- Ensuring compliance with University and funding agency guidelines.
- Securing required campus approvals.
- Identification and assembly of certification and insurance.
- Final grant preparation and mailing (electronic or mail).
- Follow up after submission.