1. Individual Washburn students are eligible to apply for Washburn Student Government Association Student Development Grants, up to $300 per student, to fund students attending conferences.
2. It is expected that student organizations eligible for WSGA funding seek funding through the regular Organizational Funding path prior to submitting a grant application. In these cases, the Student Development Grant is limited to individual students rather than organizations that already received funding through allocations of Washburn Student Government Association.
3. Application must be submitted by 5 p.m. on the Monday preceding the Allocations Committee meeting that is at least 15 days in advance of the planned start day of the event.
4. Upon submitting the application, the student(s) must attend the Allocations Committee meeting that is at least 15 days before the event. To set up your meeting date contact the WSGA Budget Director at email@example.com.
5. The Allocations Committee meetings occur every Wednesday evening in the Lincoln Room in the Upper Level of the Memorial Union immediately after the Full Senate adjourns.
6. Before attending the Allocations Committee Meeting, the student(s) requesting the grant must have the following information prepared:
1) Prepared proposal of how this project will benefit the University or students’ experiences.
2) Prepared Budget of the event, including a categorized summary of all costs.
3) A prepared timeline for the event.