Counseling Services

Contact Counseling Services:

Stop by Henderson 111 Monday-Friday between 8:00-5:00pm to make an appointment or call 670-3100.

Additional Resources:


Guide for Faculty and Staff for When Students are Stressed.  

An additional resource for Faculty/Staff student concerns: University Behavioral Assessment Team (UBAT)

Self Help Resources:

Here is a website that offers quizzes (free and easy) to help distinguish between common concerns students often have regarding depression, anxiety, ADHD, etc.

Please take a moment to browse a Student Counseling Virtual Pamplet Collection if you have any additional questions or concerns.

For more information about our biofeedback program:

Community Resource Directory (community resources for Topeka/Shawnee County):