The Phi Delta Theta Fraternity House is supported within the Residential Living Office. This newly renovated historical landmark is home to 22 Washburn students.
In 1927 the Chapter House was constructed on the East side of Washburn’s campus. During the war the Phi Delta Theta house was used to train Naval Airmen which is how the house developed a history of using nautical terminology. The Chapter house was one of the few buildings to survive the tornado that destroyed most of the Washburn campus in 1966. On April 29th, 2011 the Chapterhouse had it ribbon cutting ceremony after having it latest renovations.