You can stay connected with Washburn University several ways, including our Alumni Association magazine and newsletter.
Catch up with current and former Ichabods, read about current events and developments on campus and follow Washburn’s stellar athletics programs in The Ichabod, the alumni magazine. The magazine is published three times a year (April/May, August/September and December/January) and is mailed to all Washburn alumni.
- Winter 2016-17: The Ichabod Success Institute, a muralist, a trip to Cuba, a reporter and a police officer making an impact in their community, a Hollywood hopeful and a new softball coach
- Fall 2016: University rebranding, debate team success, business students success, alumnae empowering girls, honoary status for Delta Gamma cook, alumnus Bob Davis on his final call
- Spring 2016: 50-year anniversary of the 1966 tornado, law student Alosha Moore, resources for veterans at Washburn, KBI Part II, sumo wrestling gold medalist Roy Sims
- Winter 2015-16: Rita and Irwin Blitt gift to Mulvane, public servant Jim Slattery, Grand Homecoming review, KBI Part I, physical therapist Nicole Perkuhn
- Fall 2015: Jeff Kready, Nikki Renee Daniels and Broadway in the Heartland, Grand Homecoming and sesquicentennial, alumni legacy scholarship
- Spring-Summer 2015: Baseball team's hot start under new coach, Founders Day and the discovering of a memorial for a fallen alumnus
- Winter 2014: Federal judge Nancy Moritz, Washburn's sesquicentennial and successful NFL Ichabods
- Fall 2014: Alumnus and longtime major-leaguer Davey Lopes, new student housing and KBI facility
- Spring-Summer 2014: Washburn's master plan, KBI building update and Washburn Tech signing day
- Winter 2013/14: KBI building, Washburn Tech auto and diesel facilities and alumni waiver
- Fall 2013: Washburn Tech Midwest Training Center, Heitz pledge, boulevard project
- Spring-Summer 2013: WUper Bowl, Washburn Tech Advance System Technology program, Etzel pledge
- December 2012: Welcome Center, Art Auction, Homecoming
- August 2012: "Our Boys," New website launch, Summerson pledge
- April 2012: Service to the community, Challenge Event, Bods in the NFL
Sign up today to receive the Ichabod Insider, our monthly electronic newsletter.