Financial Aid Refunds
- If you will receive more financial aid than what you owe to Washburn, the difference will be refunded to you.
- Refunds may be directly deposited
into your bank account or picked up from the Business Office in the
form of a check. Valid picture ID must be presented when picking up a
- Parent PLUS loan checks are mailed directly to the parent.
- The first date each term that refunds will be available is as follows:
||Law School Students
||All Other Students
||May 14, 2012
||May 23, 2012
||August 21, 2012 (2L & 3L)
||August 17, 2012
- Refunds will be generated daily after the initial date, up to the
payment deadline each term. After the payment deadline, refunds will be
available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Upon request, the Business Office will mail refund checks instead of holding them for pickup.
- Unclaimed refund checks will be mailed after ten days to the current address we have on file for the student.
- The Business Office reserves the right to refund excess financial aid to a credit card used to make a prepayment.