- Complete all class and homework assignments.
- 100% attendance required. Class content must be made up if missed.
- Minimum average exam score of 90%.
- Must be completed as defined in project completion criteria.
- Final presentation of completed project is required.
Once the program consultant advises that an individual has completed the requirements, the Center on Organizational Excellence will notify the individual by letter recognizing the consultant report.
The individual will be directed to submit a brief project summary report in order to meet full eligibility for award. The project summary report must be received by July 1 or December 1 in order to be eligible for the subsequent awards event.