To be admitted to this program, you must:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Possess an active unencumbered RN license in your state.
Start Your Application
Getting started is easy!
- Complete the online application to the School of Nursing RN-to-BSN program.
- Request official transcripts be sent to the School of Nursing, RN-to-BSN program. Contact the Registrar's office in your previous institution for your transcript. Transcripts from each of your previous college/university institutions must be sent. There is usually a fee associated with sending official transcripts, and requests can often be made online. Request an official review.
- For students with English as a second language, submit your TOEFL scores. International students must have a TOEFL score of 550 (paper) or 213 (computer) with no subscore under 50. TOEFL test takers after September 24, 2005, who take the revised TOEFL will be admitted with a speaking sub-score of 23, writing sub-score of 20, and reading and listening scores of 21 or higher, and a combined score of 85 or higher.
By email: RNBSN@washburn.edu
By fax: 786.670.1113
School of Nursing
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621