MBA Program Orientation Experience
start of the fall semester, all students admitted for the previous spring or
summer and current fall semesters are required to attend the MBA Program
orientation you will:
- Learn what is expected of you and what you can
expect of the faculty
- Interact with other MBA students and faculty
members by participating in a set of specially designed exercises.
- Learn the importance of the academic portfolio
and how it will be used to assess your performance
- Understand how the academic portfolio relates to
the closure experience [LINK if designed as a Web page]
- Begin building your portfolio by completing the
first entry, your written expectations of the MBA program.
- Understand how Washburn School of Business uses
the MBA Major Field Test (MBA-MFT) to assess the effectiveness of the
- Discover the advantages of participating in the
MBA student organization – Washburn MBA Association (WMBAA).