BA in Anthropology Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of an Anthropology degree, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and appreciation for, global cultural and biological diversity;
- Explain the logic of the four-field approach to American anthropology;
- Demonstrate a scientific understanding of biological evolution and cultural change over time;
- Evaluate the impacts of colonialism and globalization on world cultures;
- Apply critical and analytic thinking skills to representations of human culture; and
- Evaluate major ethnical dilemmas of anthropological research.