The Art Department moved into the new Art Building on the south end of campus in 2005. We are located next to the Student Recreation and Wellness Center with limited parking in front of the building and a large parking lot located just east of the SRWC.
- 2 staircases and an elevator to 2nd floor
- Handicap accessible
- Faculty offices and department secretary on 1st floor
- 9 studio classrooms and conference/critique room
- Sculpture patio accessible from sculpture and ceramics studios
- Gallery space for student art exhibition on 1st and 2nd floors
- WiFi throughout building
- Mediated classrooms with digital projectors and computer internet
- Classrooms follow hazmat protocols for chemicals, paints, etc.
- Student Lounge on 2nd floor
- Student access to building weekends and evenings
- Natural Prairie Garden in front and beautiful Harvey Gardens and Pond in rear of building