Developing Your Self-Care Plan
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- Developing a Recovery and Wellness Lifestyle -- A Self-Help Guide
Source: US Dept of Health & Human Services,
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- The Eight Laws of Healthy Caregiving
- The Eight Laws Governing a Healthy Workplace
- The Eight Laws Governing Healthy Caregiving
- The Eight Laws Governing Self-Care
- The Eight Laws Governing Healthy Change
© 2003 Compassion Fatigue Awareness Project
- Emotional Intelligence and Professional Education: The Use of Narrative Journaling
James E. Smith, PhD © 2009
Kristin Neff, PhD © 2017
- Social Worker Self-Care -- The Overlooked Core Competency
Kate Jackson, Social Work Today Vol. 14 No. 3, p. 14. © 2017.
- The Top 9 Reasons I Hate Anxiety -- Here are the top 9 reasons I hate anxiety -- and you should too!
Post published by Harriet Lerner, PhD on Mar 01, 2015 in The Dance of Connection
- Washburn University Counseling Services
- Why "Stress is Contagious" is Beside the Point
meQuilibrium © 2010-2014. New Life Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Workbook for Those Who Work with Others
National Center on Family Homelessness © 2008. Katherine T. Volk, Kathleen
Guarino, Megan Edson Grandin, and Rose Clervil.
Suggestions for using this Workbook:
- Use it for yourself
- Use it with your staff
- Share it with your friends
- Share it with your colleagues
- Photocopy an activity or section and share it with your team
- Use the workbook activities to develop a staff retreat
We cannot guarantee that links will work all of the time
and we have no control over availability of linked pages.