Bachelor of Health Science Application
- Provide documentation of successful completion of an associates degree in an approved allied health program from a regional accredited institution. (examples: Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy, Physical Therapist Assistant, Health Information Technology.)
- Candidates must be licensed/credentialed in their Allied Health specialty and provide documentation.
- Have achieved a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale for the Associate's degree and a grade of "C" or higher in all major and required related courses.
- Students must be accepted to Washburn University and submit a completed departmental application packet and submission of transcripts no later than February 1st each year. Those students accepted will be notified by April 1 and will begin the program in the subsequent Fall semester.
These forms are currently being updated, and will be back online once they are finalized.
- Bachelor of Health Science Information Packet
- Application: This form is required to be accepted into the Bachelors of Health Science Program.