Welcome! We are excited you are considering application to our Clinical Laboratory Science Program at Washburn University. The first step in joining our program is to read and follow the instructions below.
- Students apply during the first semester of the junior year (priority deadline December 1). Applications received after December 1 will be considered on a space available basis.
- A 2.5 cumulative G.P.A. is required.
- A 2.5 science/math GPA is required
- Students should make application to Washburn University. In addition, they must submit a completed CLS application which includes references and letter of intent, and agree to an interview prior to admission.
- The application process is competitive, and meeting minimum criteria does not guarantee admission.
- Preference is given to current Washburn students and undergraduates.
University Admissions Policy
Program Application for 2014 - 2015
Prerequisites for undergraduates
Prerequisites for degreed students
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download.