The purpose of the Assessment Grant is to provide faculty with resources to facilitate their assessment practices in the courses, programs, and general education offerings. Assessment Grants fund:
- Stipends for the development of new and innovative course-based, program level, or University Student Learning Outcome assessment;
- Stipends for the development of processes and activities that facilitate the use of assessment data as a guide for program improvement;
- Stipends for the development of processes and activities that enhance the sharing of assessment results;
- Attending conferences (except for meals and entertainment) or on-line training directly related to learning assessment;
- Purchase of instruments, equipment, materials or supplies related to assessment of student learning. (all resources purchased with grant funds remain the property of Washburn University).
C-TEL Small Grant Application