The next Super Saturday will be held Dec. 2, 2017.
Teams of high school students from across the state can test their knowledge of topics ranging from history, music and government, to art, literature and physical science.
- Identical timed exams are administered to each team
- Scores are tabulated and awards are presented to teams in 1A through 6A classifications
- The 16 teams earning the highest scores are recognized and receive the opportunity to compete in the televised, single-elimination tournament filmed on later dates at KTWU studios
- There is never an entry fee.
- Teams participating in Quest events may have four players and two alternates.
- Only the students listed on the team registration form submitted prior to the test time of the Super Saturday qualifying event on Dec. 2, 2017 are eligible to participate in the single-elimination contest taped for television.
- A student who is listed on the registration form but who is absent from the Super Saturday event is considered an official member of the team and may take part in the game taped for television.
- Check out the complete rules.