Classes at the Mulvane
Art classes at the Mulvane are an affordable way for kids to stay active and creative...or for adults to escape from life for a few hours!
||2017 Spring Class List coming soon!
||Spring enrollment coming soon.
People of all ages (4 and up) and abilities
- Tuition-based classes
- Led by artists and art teachers
- Traditional and contemporary art forms
- Variety of techniques
- Professional in-service hours with qualifying classes
Check out some of our past class offerings:
- Historical art
- Stone carving
- Music and art
- Stained glass
- Math and art
- Mixed media
- Art around the world
- Morning, afternoon or evening
- Weekdays or weekends
- March - Winter/Spring classes begin
- June - Summer Razzle Dazzle classes begin
- September - Fall classes begin
The lower level of the Mulvane Art Museum, which includes:
Scholarships based on financial need are available, thanks to donor support.
For details: 785.670.2420