Submission and Review Process
The Executive Staff will be regularly informed of assessment results and feedback data, and will have final determination of selected proposals.
- Educational Excellence Comprehensive Proposal submitted as a Word document by March 25.
- QI committee members will independently review and offer a preliminary evaluation to the QI Committee Chair
- QI committee will meet to review the proposals, discuss individual evaluations, revise if deemed appropriate, and obtain consensus for a final evaluation. This evaluation will be shared with Executive Staff.
- Executive Staff to determine top tier proposals.
- Top proposals presented to University by the QI Committee. Feedback will be captured and data will be provided to Executive Staff.
- QI committee will offer its recommendations to top final proposals.