MyWashburn username and password will not work.
- Make sure you entered your username correctly in the format of first name period last name. Do not include @washburn.edu.
- If you have not completed the admissions process your account may not be created yet.
- Make sure you are using a compatible browser. Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari up to the latest version are known to be working browsers.
- Some special characters in passwords will cause problems when accessing other systems via single sign on. If you experience problems accessing the external system, try changing your password.
I get a blank page / "page not found" message when I try to go into Self Service.
- Most likely you have a firewall in place that is preventing access. Your network administrator will need to grant access to ports 8008, 8009 and 8910 for access to things like D2L and Banner Self-Service.
Please refer questions not addressed here to email@example.com.