Forget your password?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 785.670.3000. Please provide (or prepare to provide) your WIN, phone number, and home address or date of birth.
Receiving Error Messages?
If you are unable to access areas of MyWashburn (i.e. register for courses), please clear browser cache.
Username and password will not work.
- If you have never logged into a Washburn computer or your Washburn email, go to https://pwm.washburn.edu to set up your account before trying to log into MyWashburn
- Make sure you entered your username correctly in the format of first name period last name @washburn.edu.
- If you have not completed the admissions process your account may not be created yet.
- Make sure you are using a compatible browser. Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari up to the latest version are known to be working browsers.
- Some special characters in passwords will cause problems when accessing other systems via single sign on. If you experience problems accessing the external system, try changing your password.
I get a blank page / "page not found" message when I try to go into Self Service.
- Most likely you have a firewall in place that is preventing access. Your network administrator will need to grant access to ports 8008, 8009 and 8910 for access to things like D2L and Banner Self-Service.
Please refer questions not addressed here to email@example.com.