Student Account Activation
- Before you can use your MyWashburn/MyWashburnTech account, you must:
- Activation codes are emailed to you when you are newly admitted via the email address you provided on your application.
- You may request to have your activation emailed again
- You can get your activation code at the following offices on campus:
- Technology Support Center (Bennett 104)
- Admissions Office (Morgan 114, 785-670-1030)
- University Registrar Office (Morgan 115, 785-670-1074)
- Academic Advising (Mabee 201, 785-670-1942)
- Mabee Library
- Law Library (law students only)
- International Programs (international students only, 785-670-1051)
- Academic Outreach (high school or PBS/Teacherline students only, 785-670-1405),
- Washburn Institute of Technology Technology Support Center (Washburn Institute of Technology students only, 785-228-6312)
- Washburn Institute of Technology Student Support (Washburn Institute of Technology students only, 785-228-6354)
E-mail accounts are assigned by ITS after you have been entered into the system by the Admissions Office.