Aliases & Monitored Email Accounts
- An email alias is a way to communicate with a group of people via one email address.
- Email aliases are available upon request for University departments and/or organizations.
- An email alias has an owner (or owners)
responsible for updating the members of the e-mail alias. One of the
owner(s) of the alias must be a faculty or staff member.
- Using a Web interface, email alias owners can configure automatic replies, turn on archiving of messages, etc.
- Request email aliases online.
Monitored Email Accounts
A monitored email account is an email account accessed by more than
one individual for the purpose of collecting and processing data on a
scheduled basis. Contact the Information Technology Services department for more information.
Aliases & monitored email accounts are for faculty and staff use.