Morgan Hall Room 110
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
(After 5pm, by appointment)
mission of Multicultural Affairs is two-fold:
- To promote a campus and community environment
to help students succeed academically and socially by using all available
resources and services
- To create an environment in which all students,
faculty and staff can develop an appreciation for and understanding of the
various cultures represented at the University
do we assist?
- Students in their overall development as they
pursue a course of study.
- Any individual or group seeking knowledge,
understanding, and appreciation of the similarities and differences
represented in Washburn University’s diverse community.
do we do this?
and support several Multicultural Student Organizations
- Sponsor, co-sponsor and support academic,
social, cultural, and career-oriented activities and experiences
throughout the year
with the campus and local community to host a variety of cultural
If you have
any questions, please feel free to call 670.1622 or e-mail us.