"Providing Quality Service to the Campus Community"
The Washburn University Business Office efficiently provides student-focused business services, effectively communicates financial information to students, and enthusiastically contributes to student success through the services we offer.
Services We Provide
- Accurate student account balances
- Electronic billing statements
- Payment plans to cover outstanding student account balances
- Refunds of excess student account balances
- Assistance with repayment of Perkins loans
- Third party & Military payment services
- Annual 1098-T statements
- Cashiering services to the campus community
- WU-View: Washburn’s online Business Office
Access WU-View Here:
"Current Students" includes any person who has enrolled in a class within the past two years.
Who We Are
The Business Office is a part of the Washburn University Finance Office. The Business Office staff includes:
- Mary Schumacher, Bursar
- Colleen Thiessen, Accountant
- Amy Schmidtlein, Administrative Specialist - Perkins Loans
- Heather Jones, Administrative Specialist - Collections
- Joan Anderson, Senior Administrative Assistant - Cashier
- Marcia Johnson, Senior Administrative Assistant - Cashier
- Jacklyn Tomes, Senior Administrative Assistant - Cashier
- Shely Waechter, Senior Administrative Assistant - Cashier