Where do you want to live?
Washburn's Residential Living Office can help! Housing
New Student Information
Congratulations! Now that you’re an Ichabod, you’re probably wondering what to do next.
- Check out on-campus student housing
- Accept any scholarships you've been offered.
- Apply for federal financial aid, or accept any financial aid awards you've been offered.
- Register for New Student Orientation or Transfer Student Orientation
- Visit campus or attend an Ichabod Senior Day campus event, if applicable.
- Enroll for classes – see above New Student Orientation event to enroll. If you’re a returning or non-degree seeking student, enroll during open enrollment.
- Complete your admissions file.
- Connect with people in the areas of your extracurricular interests, like fraternities, sororities, Bod Squad, Washburn University Running Club or one of our other student organizations
- Information about Welcome Week