Apply for Housing
Contracts for the 2014-2015 academic year are currently available online through your My Washburn account.
Contracts for the upcoming 2014 - 2015 academic year are available starting Saturday February 15th, 2014.
A completed application to live on campus includes:
- A completed Housing Contract (complete online, instructions below)
- $300 prepayment & deposit (can be completed online, by mailing a check or making a cash payment).
- Meningitis Form
Informational letters regarding housing placement will be mailed on July 1st, 2014.
While there is no deadline to submit a housing contract, students will be assigned to rooms based on a "first come, first served" basis. Students residing in university housing are required to be on a board (meal) plan.
Instructions for filling out on-line contract:
To sign up for Housing at Washburn University you must submit a housing application to Residential Living and pay a $300 deposit. To do this please follow the steps below:
To fill-out contract:
- Log on to your My Washburn account at https://my.washburn.edu
- Click on the Student Life Tab
- Look for the box on the screen that says Residential Living and click the Submit Housing Application link
- Fill out the application, click Submit Application
- If 17 years of age or under, click View Contract, print it out, Sign and date the contract and send to Residential Living.
To pay deposit:
- Return to your My Washburn Account, still on the Students tab looking in the Residential Living box, click on the Pay Housing Deposit link
- On the new screen the click IBOD button
- Click on the Deposits tab
- Use the scroll down menu to select the term you will be paying the deposit for and click Select
- Use the scroll down menu to select Housing/Damage Deposit and click Select
- Click Make Deposit Payment
- Select your payment method and click Continue
- Fill out the information and click Continue
- Look over the information and click Submit Payment
If you must make a change to your Residential Living Contract, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with those changes before June 1st.
If you'd like to cancel your contract and receive your full $300 deposit, please e-mail email@example.com before June 1st.