Overhead view of the Washburn campus

13Carnegie Hall

Department of Education, the Curriculum Resource Center, and the Deay Computer Lab

Named for national philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, Carnegie Hall opened in 1905 as the campus library. Today it houses the department of education, the curriculum resource center, and the Deay Computer Lab. Trivia: Carnegie Hall was damaged in the 1966 tornado but fully restored.

Related Photos & Videos

  • Art building
  • Benton Hall
  • International House
  • Morgan Hall