Using IBOD: Ichabod Billing On Demand
IBOD is Washburn University’s online Business Office. IBOD is
available 24/7/365 (except for scheduled maintenance and upgrades) from
anywhere in the world. In IBOD you can:
View Current Account Status
- By selecting the term from the drop-down menu it is possible to view all transactions on the student account for that term.
- Electronic bills are periodically generated and available for viewing and/or printing.
- Electronic payments can be made from a bank account or credit card
(Sorry, Washburn does not currently accept debit cards for online
Set up a Payment Plan
- A term-based payment plan
allows term charges to be spread out over several payments, as well as
setting up automatic payments from a bank account or credit card.
Set up Direct Deposit
- Refunds to the student account can be automatically deposited to a bank account, avoiding the need to stand in a line to pick up a check.
Authorize others to view your account
- Students can grant permission for parents and others
to view their account information, set up payment plans on behalf of
the student, and pay the student’s bill. The Business Office uses
authorization to satisfy the FERPA requirement for student permission to discuss account questions with persons other than the student.
Save Profile Information
- Students and Authorized Users can save payment information for ease of later use.
"Current Students" includes any person who has enrolled in a class within the past two years.