Morgan - Room #105
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (After 5pm, by appointment)
The mission of Multicultural Affairs is two-fold:
- To promote a campus and community environment to help students succeed academically and socially by using all available resources and services.
- To create an environment in which all students, faculty and staff can develop an appreciation for and understanding of the various cultures represented at the University.
Who do we assist?
- Students in their overall development as they pursue a course of study.
- Any individual or group seeking knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of the similarities and differences represented in Washburn University’s diverse community.
How do we do this?
- Advise and support several Multicultural Student Organizations
- Sponsor, co-sponsor and support academic, social, cultural, and career-oriented activities and experiences throughout the year.
- Collaborate with the campus and local community to host a variety of cultural activities.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 670.1622 or e-mail us.