You should complete an undergraduate application if:
- you possess a high school diploma or GED
- you are seeking a Bachelor's degree
- you are transferring from another institution
- you possess an Associate's degree
You should complete an international application if:
- You will be attending Washburn University on a F-1 or J-1 visa
You should complete a graduate application if:
- you are seeking a Master's or Doctorate degree
- you will possess a Bachelor's degree before enrollment
Returning Student Reactivation
You should complete the reactivation form if:
- you previously attended Washburn as an undergraduate or graduate student*
- you stopped out for a semester or more, and want to return in the same status**
*Those who attended Washburn as a high school student need to complete an undergraduate application.
** Those wishing to change from non-degree to degree seeking or vice versa should complete the appropriate graduate or undergraduate application. Also, if you attended as an undergraduate student and now want to be a graduate student, you must complete the graduate application.