WU-View is Washburn University’s online Business Office.WU-View is available 24/7/365 (except for scheduled maintenance and upgrades) from anywhere in the world. In WU-View you can:
View Current Account Status
- By selecting the term from the drop-down menu it is possible to view all transactions on the student account for that term.
- Electronic bills are periodically generated and available for viewing and/or printing.
- Electronic payments can be made from a bank account or credit card (Sorry, Washburn does not currently accept debit cards for online payments). View the Credit Card Policy for more information regarding online payments.
Set up a Payment Plan
- A term-based payment plan allows term charges to be spread out over several payments, as well as setting up automatic payments from a bank account or credit card.
Set up Direct Deposit
- Refunds to the student account can be automatically deposited to a bank account, avoiding the need to stand in a line to pick up a check.
Authorize others to view your account
- Students can grant permission for parents and others to view their account information, set up payment plans on behalf of the student, and pay the student’s bill. The Business Office uses authorization to satisfy the FERPA requirement for student permission to discuss account questions with persons other than the student.
Save Profile Information
- Students and Authorized Users can save payment information for ease of later use.
"Current Students" includes any person who has enrolled in a class within the past two years.