What's the latest, greatest news?
Mission statement (Bachelor of Arts, Psychology):
We promote the value of psychological science through a personalized, quality education that helps students to create a more fulfilling life, prepare them for future careers, and build stronger communities.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding representing appropriate breadth and depth in the major content areas of psychology.
- Use critical and creative thinking, skeptical inquiry and, when possible, the scientific approach to solve problems related to behavior and mental processes.
- Clearly articulate and explain the application of the peer-reviewed literature to a specific issue or situation.
- Apply basic research methods in psychology, including research design, data analysis and interpretation.
- Recognize the necessity for ethical behavior in all aspects of the science and practice of psychology.