Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
We value academic quality throughout our criminal justice programs.
- We value the integration of theory and practice and academic rigor in our curriculum.
- We value enthusiastic, sincere, and abiding service to others.
- We value personal responsibility for our individual actions.
- We value flexibility, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- We value the opportunity to mentor, encourage, and help each student fulfill his or her talents and abilities.
- We value diversity in all that we do.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
It is the policy of Washburn University to assure equal educational and employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The History of the Criminal Justice Department (.pdf)